Monday, January 11, 2010

Scanner Frequencies Australia Digital Scanner In Australia. Best Frequencies And Aerial?

Digital Scanner in Australia. Best frequencies and aerial? - scanner frequencies australia

Sorry if this is not the best area.

I have a desktop scanner and digital Uniden I listen to different frequencies get through.

I'm near Newcastle, NSW, and I wonder if anyone good frequencies at Newcastle, Central Coast, Sydney, etc. I would like to have police, port authorities, airports, military, etc.

Moreover, can anyone recommend a good antenna for my scanner? I put a 30foot moving in the air, and who knows where I can buy amplifiers?

1 comment:

Yahoo! Answers Master said...

Hey mate, in the suffering that I offended in my other post. The only reasonable written questions in the past that I have seen after 3 minutes, they showered with insults. You're Tho reason why I took to heart the cliche a bit, but what he said really made sense to me, with a little work and cleaning is good, and the fact that you told him you can guarantee your defenatley cons think of self as Ford and I felt much better. Thank you for the second game. No offense.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is useful to your question or not, but I found no indication of the frequency of police on the website below. Hope this helps.

http://www.scanaustralia.bigpondhosting. ...

Post a Comment