Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Baby Messages For Cards What Should I Get For Her New Baby Girl?

What should I get for her new baby girl? - new baby messages for cards

My last nanny was delivered just 2 days! She was our guardian for only 2 months, but I think I should get something. I have no idea what you have or need. We do not talk much outside of the Facebook message, or a casual hello, how are you ... if we in the city.
Card not enough? Or I should have a baby Onesie or what? I do not know know exactly what is appropriate in this case ... lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

something small and sweet is good. as a few T-shirts or socks.

Anonymous said...

Get some HER. I am sure that all the donations they receive for their children, and as the baby is 2 days, your house is probably full of baby items for shower gifts at the hospital. Some ideas that can:
Coupon Shoppers Drug Mart (do not know whether you have in your area)
, Bath salts, bubble bath
-Perfume
Body Lotion
Magazines Online

Anonymous said...

something small and sweet is good. as a few T-shirts or socks.

Anonymous said...

A map is perfect, but if you do something for them, a box of diapers or baby soap is useful and meaningful.

Anonymous said...

I think a card is more than enough shows that you think it is what he wants to do the right thing? Do not waste your money on things that need not at all!

Anonymous said...

Get some HER. I am sure that all the donations they receive for their children, and as the baby is 2 days, your house is probably full of baby items for shower gifts at the hospital. Some ideas that can:
Coupon Shoppers Drug Mart (do not know whether you have in your area)
, Bath salts, bubble bath
-Perfume
Body Lotion
Magazines Online

Post a Comment