Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural Pictures How Do I Fix My Camera, When It Takes Pictures In Natural Light, White Streeks Go Across The Image?

How do I fix my camera, when it takes pictures in natural light, white streeks go across the image? - natural pictures

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W150. I bought a couple of months. Whenever I have a photo STREEK natural white light through the image and you can not see clearly the situation. You still can record videos and take photos or dark places. Suggestions would be very grateful!

1 comment:

Aidan M said...

It is causing a problem of over-exposure is usually through a kind of hardware failure. Some Nikon P80S is known that this problem has in sport mode. I would like different ways of seeing with the camera to see if you can help to try. Otherwise, you can probably return the camera to Sony for repair or refund.

Post a Comment