Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pfo And Pcos I Was Born W/ A Pfo{perofated Foramen Ovale}, What Are The Chances Of My Kids Having This?

I was born w/ a pfo{perofated foramen ovale}, what are the chances of my kids having this? - pfo and pcos

IR fine wastold my children, but he told me also, dass I was very active, I play baseball, hockey, basketball, and never knew I had a problem. 4 days after turning 39 I had a stroke, because the FOP. Recently I had the PFO closure and ended with the risks. And my children? I am satisfied with the response of the Dominican Republic.

1 comment:

DrJ said...

It sounds serious enough that you can not believe no one answers by the reply. Homework .... for scientific work and the causes for this problem. Is it genetic? Discover who is an expert in the condition in your area and they go with their children for a test and a second opinion.

Post a Comment