Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is It Bad To Take A Bath At Night 6 Month Old Baby Never Slept More Than 5 Hours. Still Wakes At Least 3 - 8 Times A Night.?

6 month old baby never slept more than 5 hours. Still wakes at least 3 - 8 times a night.? - is it bad to take a bath at night

My BF boy has always been a lot in the night. 8-fold on a bad night. Well, I think it is fair for us his doll (CITP I) still feel they want to replace a diet ish to 2. 2-3-4 times but wakes up 12 years ago.
I'm still in the area, because if you do not wake up at the seams.
It has a comfortable mattress and a good routine of the night. Bath, massage, nutrition, housing, hug, etc.
To go to bed around 6.30-7pm.
He never slept or even close.
It does not take in a bottle or something stronger. I have tried different things. I want nothing.
Help ideas or suggestions would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment